It was quite fun

Tx for this cool tour.

https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/the-four-stages-of-pharo-addiction/

Stef

Le 23/10/16 à 18:26, Dimitris Chloupis a écrit :
The four stages of Pharo addiction

STEP1
"I am interested in Pharo , any quick tutorial to get me started ?"

If you want a quick dive to Pharo for experienced coders there is this

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/UpdatedPharoByExample/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/PharoTour/PharoTour.html

STEP2
"Ah I really like Pharo maybe more info about the language and a practical example to give it a go myself ?"

for a bit more dive into the Smalltalk language there is this

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/UpdatedPharoByExample/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/FirstApplication/FirstApplication.html

STEP3
"Damn this is really cool , where I can find more info I really like to give this a deeper look!"

and of course the rest of the book for those that cant get enough of Pharo

https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/UpdatedPharoByExample

STEP4
"I hate you so much !!! I cant sleep, cant eat, no friends, ex girlfriend.... AHHH CANNNOT STOP !!!! TOO MUCH FUN!!!"