On 11/1/16 12:28 PM, sergio ruiz wrote:
Okay.. is Voyage ready to rock and/or roll?
Voyage is definitely ready to rock and roll ... Voyage/Tugrik is ready to be rocked ... it is functional and passes the tests (on Pharo5.0).

For this project, I want to make progress based on feedback from users ... there are lots of different directions that could be taken from this starting point and I want to be driven by user feedback ... so if you are willing to provide feedback I am willing to work with you ...

The only change that I think I need to make is to improve the session pool logic ... it works fine, but the session boundary is not quite at right level to make the best use of GemStone sessions ...

With "direct access" to the server objects via Voyage Server Blocks I think that query api provided by MongoTalk may not be that interesting, but this is the kind of information I am looking for from users ...

If MongoTalk _is_ interesting then you should know that I did not try to fill out the full MongoDB query language, yet ... I implemented the features excercised by tests, so if you hit something that you you find lacking then I will plug the gap ... it is relatively straight forward to implement the MongoDB query language (except for the bits that rely directly on the javascript language:) so it shouldn't take too long to fill in holes:)

is today your birthday? for some reason, i got a notification of several things on my machine today.. one of those being your birthday..

if so, happy birthday!
Tomorrow is my birthday, thanks:)

if not.. happy un-birthday!

Dale