Hi Dimitris,

According to

STCommandLineHandler>>#end
        | quit  |

        quit := self commandLine hasOption: 'quit'.

        (self commandLine hasOption: 'save')
                ifTrue: [ Smalltalk snapshot: true andQuit: quit ].

        quit
                ifTrue: [ self exitSuccess ].

You should be able to combine --quit and --save to get the desired effect but I
haven't tested it.

BTW, command line usage of Pharo works very well (and has been working well for
years).

Sven