Hi,

On 29/11/16 13:20, Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:
In Unix you can create a symlink at the vm directory pointing at the
location of the shared object.

That's what I do.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo

Yes, I do the same, but that's precisely what I want to avoid. Having a setter for the sqlite binary makes it friendlier for new comers, by having the setup done in the image side, instead of the OS side, so you don't need to locate your VM (I don't know where it is in the case of Pharo Launcher) and even making it available if you have several VM and images without symlinking each time.

Cheers,

Offray