Am 28.12.16 um 10:08 schrieb Ben Coman:

Tim, I guess you are wanting to see the hierarchical view of classes outside the current package, but how high do you want to go? Eventually you reach Object. So are you expecting to see *every* class in the hierarchical view?

Not sure if Tim wants that, but at least that is the exact way things are in VAST. Opening the hierarchy Browser on a class shows the whole tree up to Object and down the whole subtree. I use this very often and don't really see why you may think this is a bad idea? In existing code, it can be extremely important to understand all implementations of a method in the whole tree. I would guess that this is the second most used Browser in my workflow, right after the Debugger/Inspector duo.

Your suggestion (in another post) to use some double-click or twice-click to see the whole hierarchy would be very harmful to my workflow. But as always, that is a question of taste and willingness to adapt new things ;-)

Joachim