Hi Pavel,

I am in prospective mode exploring alternative for desktop application
vs SAAS application (in the later, the cost to maintain may be too high
for only one technical guy, me).

As I saw in the Phobos demo the Print feature, I just did a quick hack
to test print over a html document.

So xulrunner is abandonware? The new way to build UI in Firefox is
totally different I guess so then?.

Beside Phobos, there is no reliable and feature complete alternative to
build desktop application, is it that?

Thanks

Hilaire

--