Thanks Stephan,

I have send the PR [1] to have Grafoscopio included in the GSoC proposals. Hopefully we will get accepted and we can leverage on the experience of learners already in the community, that are still students :-) (this is my last year as student in the PhD).

[1] https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-project-proposals/pull/34

Cheers,

Offray