> On 16 Feb 2017, at 16:10, Peter Uhnak <i.uh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 03:17:42PM +0100, Marcus Denker wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The new Pharo Association website is up and running for some month.
>>
>> If you are a member, it will bug you once a year to renew.
>
> Maybe there should be information that the membership (and fee) is automatic
> due to contributing to the pharo salt or bounty program (or whatever it is
> called). I also assume that that will automatically update the membership
> when the due time comes.

Yes, there is a hidden field with that info.

At the start of the year I prolongated everyone after checking that the info is
still valid.

Salt is not well done, though. Eg. there is *no* way to get notified about new
sponsors, and they do not anwer
*any* support requests. e.g. changing the description of a level is impossible,
basic things like that.

(even though we pay 10% of all income for it…)

        Marcus