Hi Pablo,

Concerning the World menu you first define your menu in a method, and
tag it with a dedicated pragma, for example in Dr. Geo I wrote:

worldMenu: aBuilder
<drgeoMenu>
(aBuilder item: 'New' translated)
        action: [DrGeo newFullScreen];
        icon: ThemeIcons current smallNewIcon;
        order: 0.
(aBuilder item: 'Open' translated)
        action: [DrGeo openFigureThumbnail: nil];
        icon: ThemeIcons current smallOpenIcon;
        order: 1.
(aBuilder item: 'Quit' translated) action: [DrGeo quit]; order: 999

Then you register this as your new world menu using the pragma name:

WorldState desktopMenuPragmaKeyword:  'drgeoMenu'.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu