I'm also curious about iceberg integration. I'm also an advocate for fossil: I like its lightness as process and software, offering full stack distributed collaboration in just 2 Mb (wiki, tickets, DVCS, etc.) I can not catch up with upcoming Pharo 6, but hopefully after being released I will be able to test fossil stuff, particularly because is the chosen collaboration backend for Grafoscopio.

BTW, when installing Grafoscopio you get a FossilRepo object that is used to query Fossil repositories via the JSON API and update documentation. Still in early stages, but I will experiment how Pierce's Fossil support give a more cohesive user experience when working with publication and collaboration of interactive notebooks.

Cheers,

Offray