On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 04:23:12PM +0100, Thierry Goubier wrote:
> > I have written a simple integration of FileTree with Fossil to avoid the
> Congratulations! This was one of my objectives with GitFileTree: open up
> the Pharo infrastructure to other DVCS such as Fossil.

And indeed runOSSubprocessFossilCommand is basically runOSSubprocessGitCommand,
so thank you for GitFileTree.

I've only implemented #basicStoreVersion: and it is simply this:

  basicStoreVersion: aVersion
    super basicStoreVersion: aVersion
    (MCFossil new repoDir: self directory fullName)
      addRemove;
      commit: aVersion info message

The last 3 lines is of course just the Smalltalk way of saying
"fossil addremove; fossil commit ..."

Currently that's all it does.

> How does Fossil handles merging the FileTree format?

Just to be sure I get your question, do you mean whether FossilFileTree sees
the changes if I edit the .st files using vi, say?

Right now, after committing in Monticello Browser, when I click 'refresh' or
'changes' everything shows up as new again. That can't be right. Which part of
GitFileTree deals that?

Pierce