Hi Hilaire,

it is interesting to see your posts and having similar topics as me when
starting to use voyage.
I ended up with saving ZTimestamps. But I will think about storing strings
too, because this is more readable when having direct look into mongo.
There was a discussion in slack a few days ago (February, 21st) about
saving Dates in voyage.

Regards
Sabine