Hello, Holger!

When I'm using MongoTalk in Pharo 5 and MongoDB 3.4 I can only get a list
of existing databases, using command

Mongo default open databases.

But when I want to get some database's collection

(Mongo default open databaseNamed: 'SomeDatabase')
collectionAt:'SomeCollection'.

it returns nil to me, although there is this collection, with some data at
MongoDB.

But when I'm using MongoTalk in Pharo 5  with MongoDB storage for example
2.6 version everything works fine.
Even at Pharo 5.0, there are built-in Mongo Browser and it gives the same
result - show the only list of databases.
What it the problem? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, Khrystyna.