I just forked the booklet today and was working through it. I don’t know if
your changes were already in there, but most things are working for me. I have
hit a few typos and inconsistencies that I’ve noted and I would recommend a
change to the unit test bit as it feels weird to add a test assert contract
method onto the link class (I think its better on the test class).

Tim