Yes, I  can understand that, but I will have to practice more with
Smalltalk to comprehend better.

Still I think there are some objects used by large bits of the application
that would benefit the design if they have it's creation decoupled and
somehow organized, but I am convinced that a simple service locator would
do the job :)