Hi,

I want to do a third talk at ESUG as the “part 3” of the feedback loop series..
The first parts where:

        1. Nomads do not build Cathedrals:
https://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/2014-esugcathedral
        2. Perfection and Feedback Loops: Why worse is better.

https://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/perfection-feedback-loops-or-why-worse-is-better-65540840

The idea for part 3 is to do something along the lines of “patterns to enable
feedback loops”, a more practical view
on what one should be doing (or not be doing) to enable and sustain a project
as a feedback loop.

- both things we do and those we should
- things that we do wrong / anti patterns
- technical as well as social (community…)
- examples you have seen in the real world

The idea is not to follow a formal patterns language, it will be informal… so
if you have any ideas, please send
a private mail to me.

        Marcus