Hi Thierry, Gabriel and Peter,

thank you very much. First I had a look at this because it would be nice to
load directly from Gitlab (with then generating a local repository
automatically):

spec repository: 'gitfiletree://gitlab.intra.example.com/ANiceLib:master/
placeWhereAreThePackages';

I did not manage to use it because I would need to give a port as parameter
(we do  not use port 22). I chatted in discord with Peter Uhnak.

It seemed that this is not yet possible because of my case that i do not
use port 22 and I use a config file.

On the command line, this command succeeds with cloning my repository from
gitlab:

git clone git@SPF_GITLAB:SPF/Spesenfuchs.git

There is a config file which defines my host:
host SPF_GITLAB
HostName 192.168.1.61
Port 30001

I try to write my baseline with this

spec repository: 'gitfiletree://SPF_GITLAB:SPF/Spesenfuchs.git'.

This did not work in the beginning.

I played around and found out that there are 2 points where I had to change
the system to make this work:

1) ZnUrl>>parseHostPort:
stream atEnd
ifFalse: ["portNumber := Integer readFrom: stream ifFail: [
ZnPortNotANumber signal ].
(portNumber between: 1 and: 65535) ifFalse: [ DomainError signalFrom: 1 to:
65535 ]."
self port: 30001 "portNumber" ] ]
->> here, it is assumed that there is always a port integer after the :
If i set it hard to my port I skip this problem

2) MCFileTreeGitRepository>>basicFromUrl: aZnUrl
here I changed the code also hard from

repo remoteUrl: 'git@' , aZnUrl host , ':' , path
repo remoteUrl: 'git@SPF_GITLAB:SPF/Spesenfuchs.git'

->> here, aUZnUrl host is in lowercase but my name is in uppercase
:SPF is missing

the existing code would make this:
git@spf_gitlab:Spesenfuchs.git
instead of
git@SPF_GITLAB:SPF/Spesenfuchs.git

With this 2 changes, my code could load.

So my question: Are this 2 points issues to fix or should I create my own
workaround (create my own loader, not making THIS changes )?

Regards
Sabine