I think there is something wrong with the minimal image - but it looks like the
following has nudged me a bit closer (rather inelegantly but I think the
minimal images may need checking for errors):

MCFileTreeRepository methods do: [ :m | m recompile ].
MCFileTreeStCypressReader methods do: [:m | m recompile ].
MCFileTreeAbstractReader methods do: [:m | m recompile ].
Tim