> On 21. Jul 2017, at 11:19, Hilaire <hila...@drgeo.eu> wrote:
>
> Hello people,

Hi!

> Here are a few critical issues due to bugs or lack of information or feature
> for porting Dr. Geo to P6. There were others critical issues from P6 but were
> resolved and will be hopefully integrated, when ?
>
>       • Minimal Dr. Geo image

I am concerned with the growth from Pharo3->Pharo6 as well and triggered by
your mail looked at it again. In contrast to ImageCleaner>>#cleanUpForRelease I
want to keep the Monticello/Metacello packages for now (and don't want to
unload them after test).

I call this with "pharo Image eval clean.st" and for whatever reason if I pass
--save bad things (can't talk to mongod) happen during my system test but that
is another story (maybe the save is executed at the _next_ image start again).

World closeAllWindowsDiscardingChanges.
(RPackage organizer packages select: [:package | package packageName
includesSubstring: 'Test'])
        do: [:each | each removeFromSystem ].
(RPackage organizer packages select: [:package | package packageName
beginsWith: 'Versionner'])
        do: [:each | each removeFromSystem ].
(RPackage organizer packages select: [:package | package packageName
beginsWith: 'ProfStef'])
        do: [:each | each removeFromSystem ].
(RPackage organizer packages select: [:package | package packageName
beginsWith: 'Ice'])
        do: [:each | each removeFromSystem ].
(RPackage organizer packages select: [:package | package packageName
beginsWith: 'BaselineOf'])
        do: [:each | each removeFromSystem ].
(RPackage organizer packages select: [:package | package packageName
beginsWith: 'ConfigurationOf'])
        do: [:each | each removeFromSystem ].
(RPackage organizer packages select: [:package | package packageName endsWith:
'-Help'])
        do: [:each | each removeFromSystem ].
(RPackage organizer packages select: [:package | package packageName endsWith:
'Examples'])
        do: [:each | each removeFromSystem ].

ImageCleaner new cleanUpForRelease.
Smalltalk snapshot: true andQuit: true.