Le 24/07/2017 à 21:55, Hernán Morales Durand a écrit :
Hi Hernan,

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 06:22:52PM -0300, Hern??n Morales Durand wrote:
Hi guys,

I am trying to import code - in Pharo 6 - from a GitHub repository:
https://github.com/jigyasa-grover/CORMAS-Pharo. The repository doesn't
include a Baseline, and so it is not loadable using a Metacello
expression right?

I've tried to clone it with Iceberg with Remote URL:
https://github.com/jigyasa-grover/CORMAS-Pharo.git

I ended with a "Repository CORMAS-Pharo is invalid" so I wonder what's
exactly is invalid? I can browse the history but I don't know if any
code from that repository was already loaded in my image.

The URL should be specified as the ghost text suggest? Currently the
ghost text is: g...@github.com:user/project.git

Should I fill the "Code subdirectory" field?

I just:

1. opened Icerberg
2. pressed "Clone repository"
3. Entered https://github.com/jigyasa-grover/CORMAS-Pharo.git as the URL
4. Left the subdirectory blank (opening the repository in a browser you
    can see that the packages are in the top level directory)
5. Clicked Create repository
6. Selected the repository, the packages tab and loaded the
    ConfigurationOfComas

without any problem.

Pharo 6.0
Latest update: #60501

Thank you! This worked also in 6.1.

Is there an easy way to tell which version of Iceberg I have loaded?
I'm sure it is 0.5.x, but not what the x is.

It would be nice to have something like

(RPackage organizer packageNamed: 'Iceberg') version

This information is available via Metacello, if it was properly loaded via a configuration.

(MetacelloProjectRegistration registry
        registrationForExactClassNamed: ConfigurationOfIceberg
        ifAbsent: [  ]) ifNotNil: [:r | r printString]

See MetacelloProjectRegistration>>#printOn: for the details of querying the spec of the project.

Baselines have no version information; if there is (like in git-based scenario), it is in the repository url and one has to decrypt it.

Thierry

Cheers,

Hernán

Cheers,