I’d be curious about your script if it is easily handy (I did notice a blog
article you wrote on StartupLoader a while back).

By the way - I really appreciated your article "Moving contexts and debuggers
between images with Fuel” - it inspired me to figure it out for debugging on
AWS lambda (which is very cool BTW - and I’ll write it up soon when I have it
bedded in)

Tim