Hi - overtime I think I understand how the pages dropdown for the playground
works, it then doesn’t do what I expect?

I have learned that double clicking a page tab will put the page into the stash
directory with a name (which is cool), but then it doesn’t always seem to
appear in the dropdown list - however I have learned that Spotter will find
these pages if I use #playg…

So if spotter can find them, why does the playground dropdown seem to
temperamental, or am I missing some obvious trick for clearing a cache or
something like that? Or maybe its a bug? It would be nice if it would work, as
its very handy as quick way to swap to a script.

Tim