Out of curiosity (as Pillar - well actually Ecstatic, was on my next hitlist to
research), but is it so different from something like JavaScripts Metalsmith.io
<http://metalsmith.io/> ? I found metalsmith’s publishing pipeline and plugin
system quite intuitive and easy to use but I just didn’t like nodejs so much
(and the crappy webpack/brunch auto reloading systems).

It struck me that what they were doing was quite trivial in Smalltalk and I
assumed Pillar (and Ecstatic) were similar in concept. However when I had a
peak it did look quite complicated and made me think that porting Metalsmith
might be easier and in interesting personal project.

Anyway, might be worth a look if you want architectural inspiration.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone