Hello,

I have a gtInspector extension a tree-structured object. By default, when I
click on one of the objects in the gtInspector, the inspector opens up
another inspector on that node (using the finder-style display).

What I would like to know is, is it possible to override the default click
behavior so that, instead of opening the next inspector on that node of the
tree, it opens on the result of a block run on that tree. Specifically, I
have this:

gtInspectorSource: composite
    <ignoreForCoverage>
    <gtInspectorPresentationOrder: 10>
    composite tree
        title: 'Source';
        children: [ :r | r sourceChildren ];
        format: [ :r | r sourceName ];
        display: self

and I was hoping there was some way I could do something like this:

display: self;
onSelectAction: [ :r | r next ]

so when I click, I get an inspector not on the node of the tree r, but on r
next.

Thanks,

Evan