hi Tim,

That is.....      AWESOME!

Very nice delivery - it flowed well with great narration.

I loved @2:17 "this is the interesting piece, because PharoLambda has
serialized the execution context of its application and saved it into [my
S3 bucket] ... [then on the local machine] rematerializes a debugger [on
that context]."

There is a clarity in your video presentation that really may intrigue
outsiders. As a community we should push this on the usual hacker forums -
ycombinator could be a good starting point (but I'm locked out of my
account there).
An enticing title could be...
"Debugging Lambdas by re-materializing saved execution contexts on your
local machine."

cheers -ben