>> Many seemed to like the idea of a Pharo wiki , I like it too. I created
>> one, can be found here and super easy to contribute to.
>>
>> https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoWiki

I still prefer to have one based on Smalltalk and as there never was an
official one
maintain my own private hosted Pharo wiki since 2015

   http://wiki.astares.com/pharo

including lots of useful informations.

It us a Swiki server ("Winterlong" release) - so it is based on Squeak +
Comanche.
http://wiki.squeak.org/swiki/

I once offered it to the community but there were doubts as Swiki is not more
maintained and a Pharo solutions would be preferable.

Unfortunately there never was a Pharo based wiki implementation although we
have all the bits
and pieces (Pillar, Teapot/Tealight, Zinc, ...) to write one.

I have several swikis running over the years and all of them run very very
stable and
without any problems. Even in case of trouble they are easy to repair and
extend as the
content is written into XML files.

Also it has an UNZIP and go concept - so it is easy to install/run and maintain
or move
to a different server. Squeak community is running their swiki for years
already.
The only problem there is that it is not well maintained and lost of pages are
outdated
- but this is a problem independent from the wiki technology used.

So creating a wiki is quick and easy - be able to maintain up to date infos
another issue.

Thanks
T.