Oh thanks for reminding me, there is no make a github account for those not
familair with github / git

you make any submission you want here in this thread and I will port it to
wiki with copy paste and a bit of structuring :)

As I said this wiki is very unofficial so anything will be accepted as long
as of course its related to Pharo