Hello,

The new byte code set that we will use in the future does not hat this
limitation.
You can, but only in Pharo6 and later, the new byte code backend (it is called
“SistaV1”).
(this is a global preference to be enabled in the Settings).

        Marcus

It is not yet used by default, but you can enable it. Either globally, or,