Hi Sean - haven't looked at BitBucket specifically, but these days they all
seem to use a yaml config file.

If you want something custom, look at the one I use in PharoLambda - it's using
GitLab (which also has private repos), but I suspect BitBucket is probably
similar.

I don't use SmalltalkCI,  just a plain set of build steps, but that's also
another option if you are building multiple platforms on your CI.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone