Hello

The Pharo 6.1 help system has an entry
    'Write documentation with wiki like syntax'   [1]

If I follow these instructions my book  named 'The name of the book I
want to write'

appears in as an entry in the list.

But the wiki content is not rendered.

Which additional steps are needed so that the wiki content is rendered?

I want to get a result such as  the 'Welcome to Pharo 6' page, see screen shot.

Thank you for the answer in advance.

Hannes

[1]  Usage:

- Create a class-side method on the class you want to put documentation.
- Add the pragma <wikiStyleHelp:> with the title of the book as parameter
- The method should answer the documentation as a String (using Pier
syntax. See http://www.piercms.com/doc/syntax ).

Example:

MyClass class>>aMethod
        <wikiStyleHelp: #'The name of the book I want to write'>
        ^ '
 ! Section 1

 Some text for this section

 !! Subsection 1.1