Interesting, but how is it that Ctrl-B works for Browse and is also a meta key
for Ctrl-B + Ctlr+N? I think there is a a way to support both - whether its
worth it is another question (and I suspect the complication of supporting it
might not be worthwhile, and some of the old key combinations like Ctrl-B and
Ctrl-N might need deprecating as there are meta key equivalents as when I
looked through the existing code it is quite complicated and in need of a
cleanup).

Tim