Hi,

On 06/09/17 02:12, H. Hirzel wrote:
> So at the moment I am fine to get it up and running using a FossilRepo.
> Later on I will work on replacing it with a JSON data store.

Please let me know if you need any permissions into the repository to
make JSON data store available in Brea.

> On 9/6/17, H. Hirzel <hannes.hir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I understand that it makes a lot of sense to reuse the functions
>> implemented in  the FossilRepo.
>>
>> Installation of the Fossil version control system seems to be very
>> simple, just put a single executable file into the pharo folder  for
>> example
>>
>> https://fossil-scm.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/index.wiki

Yes. Fossil is simpler and self-contained. A lot of friendly and
powerful user experience without importing the external complexities of
other developer cultures, like the popular systems (*coff... Git). I use
the one provided by my package manager, but we have installed Fossil and
started to use in our workshops and is a lot easier to start being
productive without the almost always gratuitous extra complexities,
specially for non tekies. Fossil gives me and easy distributed wiki out
of the box.

>> On 9/6/17, H. Hirzel <hannes.hir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What I wanted to write is that the class FossilRepo is not included.
>>>
>>> And that the setup of the Teapot server should not be hidden in lazy
>>> initialisation method but made explicit with some methods in a method
>>> category called 'setup' or 'configuration'.

Please update your ConfigurationOfBrea, which fixes this two issues.

Despite of being just one week after I told you I would look at the
issue, because the first one I have not access to my computer, is kind
of a lot considering the good support times in this community (with rare
exceptions, like when I feedback GT Tools and get no response :-/).

Cheers,

Offray