The message after loading on the Transcript is

Loaded -> Magritte-GT-SeanDeNigris.6 ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Magritte/Magritte3/main/ --- cache
...finished 3.5.1
Fetched -> ConfigurationOfPlotMorph-StephaneDucasse.3 ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo60/main/ ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo60/main/
Loaded -> ConfigurationOfPlotMorph-StephaneDucasse.3 ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo60/main/ ---
http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo60/main/The version
'1.0' is not defined in ConfigurationOfPlotMorph for the current
platform, because an exception occurred while creating the version:.
MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "package:with:constructor:" is nil.
Evaluate the following to see the error: '[ConfigurationOfPlotMorph
project ]
        on: MetacelloErrorInProjectConstructionNotification
        do: [:ex | ex resume: true ].'
Possible versions include: #(#bleedingEdge #development #stable '1.0-baseline')

On 9/11/17, Stephane Ducasse <stepharo.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the report since I need PlotMorph too for a project.
> What you see is the consequence of lack of validation of published
> packages. This is years that I'm saying that I need someone to work on
> that.
> We got money from inria for Pavel to work on it but the bootstrap was
> more important :).
>
> Stef
>
> On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 5:05 AM, H. Hirzel <hannes.hir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mark,
>>
>> Open a Transcript window before loading PlotMorph.
>> Which error message do you get there?
>>
>> --Hannes
>>
>> On 9/10/17, Mark Bestley <s...@bestley.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> I downloaded 64bit Pharo from
>>> <http://files.pharo.org/platform/Pharo6.1-64-mac.zip>
>>>
>>> Started it and first thing opend Catalog Browser.
>>> I searched for plot
>>> Chose pLotMorph and chose Install Stable Version
>>>
>>> I got an Information window saying There was an error trying to install
>>> PlotMorph. Installation was cancelled.
>>>
>>> So
>>> 1) Does PlotMorph work as it is in the SystemCatalog I assume so. So how
>>> shoulkd I load it?
>>> 2) How can I see what the error actuially was
>>> 3) How can I actually capure the popup window to cut and paste the