Hi sean

normally with bloc you should be able to build the expose mode on mac os X.
with multiple little worlds showing windows inside and to control all
the events.
It was the goal of alain now I do not know but it should
Stef

BlUniverse

I am the lowest level in Bloc.
My responsibility is to manage the low-level services such as managing
windows, event queue and the drawing synchronization.

My main responsibility is to manage and to keep in sync the opened Spaces.

I am the interface used to create/delete window.
To achieve that, i use the notion of Host (see: BlHost).

Users can choose a preferable host. In order to do that a universe
must be stopped first.
Example:

universe stop.
universe preferableHost: MyHost new.
universe start.

BLSpaceManager

I am a Universe space manager.

I contain Bloc spaces, can add or remove them. I am also responsible
for sending pulses(tick) messages to spaces I know.

I am used by Universe in order to provide support of multiple spaces
within the Universe.

- addSpace: add a space
- removeSpace: remove a given space
- clear close all spaces
- pulse send pulse message to all spaces

   One simple example is simply gorgeous.

Internal Representation and Key Implementation Points.

    Instance Variables
spaces: <Object>

    Implementation Points