Hi Sean

> Stephane Ducasse-3 wrote
> > Calypso is still an enfant and this is
> > IMPORTANT that people tell what
> > they do not like so that we can improve.
>
> A few more impressions now that I've been using Calypso as my default
> browser:
> - Overall really enjoying it!
> - When browsing a class from its own package, and then adding an extension
> protocol via '*...' in "New protocol" context menu, the dialog closes
> without objection, but then the new protocol doesn't seem to exist. I had
> create a dummy protocol and then DND the methods into the
> package-to-be-extended.

In Calypso you should not create protocols with star. In method editor
status bar there is explicit checkbox "extension"  to specify external
package for the method.
We should move away from star convention and work directly with packages.
Calypso gives you the tools for this.

But I will add special notification when user creates new protocol with
star. I think it will help "old" Pharo users to adopt.
https://github.com/dionisiydk/Calypso/issues/96