Hi Ricardo,

Some examples such as example3D are meant to be experimental, so I moved
them a bit far away from main examples.
Additionally, we deprecated position: and it took some time to update
examples, but now they should work :)

In order to connect elements with lines you would need to use
BlLineElement. Corresponding examples can be found in Bloc-Examples-Line
category.
In attachment I send a short video showing how lines behave when anchor
elements are dragged/resized.
​
 Bloc-LineExamples.mov
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-bMBVDOi3oTb1ZlVXVnS1ZlQTg/view?usp=drive_web>
​
P.S. Just for fun I also attached a video of example3D. It is nothing
special, just shows how to integrate OpenGL in Bloc. During esug Ronie told
me that using UFFI-OpenGL is not the best approach.
​
 Bloc-example3D.mov
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-bMBVDOi3oTYzBiZVZyOGxOYU0/view?usp=drive_web>
​