I had a look and this is not (natively) possible.

The idea of the off-line mode would be to delay messages that are sent to the
peer until a connection is established.

I think I have to try to do it by myself (like having a list of information
exchange that wait until a connexion is established).

What I try to do is not as complex as two general image exchanging messages on
objects (like on TelePharo).

I just want a repository of information (mainly a collection of static
information/data versions) on both peers to be synchronized when a connection
is established.