Wow! Thats three new platinum announcements in as many days.  Great work
guys.
For me this is not just about the money it brings in for additional
engineering resources to improve Pharo
Its the implicit endorsement of the future value these companies expect to
gain from Pharo, and of the open-source consortium model.
Thank you to those that had the vision in the early years to create and
support the consortium.
The future looks bright for me to keep hacking on my favourite programming
environment.

cheers -ben