--- Begin Message ---
Hi Offray!

that is kind of what I am looking for. Would you mind if I contacted you directly? I am in the process of formulizing a master thesis and would love to bring Pharo into the mix.

Is you phd thesis public?
I tried to explore software ecosystems in the context of methiation theory by Peter-Paul Verbeek, but I was not able to design an applied mater thesis based on such philosopical theory. This is why the modeling of ecosystems services is a new broad scope that I will have to narrow down during the next quater.

Sebastian