well, I downloaded the .mcz package
<http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/panuw/zeromq/main/ZeroMQ-PanuWetterstrand.31.mcz>,
unzipped it and changed the
source code accordingly using a text editor (Smalltalkers can use
text editors to edit code too!). Later on I could successfully file-in
the file in a new Pharo 6 image. The code need more changes to work,
however. Lets see how long it takes to get a few ZeroMQ examples
running. I will publish my "fork".

Cheers,

Paulo