Le 09/11/2017 à 21:02, Stephane Ducasse a écrit :
Yes thierry :) your turn now :)

That's will be harder than I expected. I have issues in the LaTeX setup used by the booklet.

Thierry

Stef

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 8:41 PM, Thierry Goubier
<thierry.goub...@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 09/11/2017 à 20:15, Federico.Balaguer a écrit :

I am following this tutorial

http://files.pharo.org/books-pdfs/booklet-Smacc/2017-05-05-Smacc-Spiral.pdf

I typed the first example and when I try to compile either LR(1) or
LALR(1)
there is a pop-up saying that both clases where not specified. I also
tried
adding the classes for the scanner and parser manually but I got the
result.

Yes. I changed the GUI and that means I need to update the booklet.

This part:

• Edit the definition the pane below the compile LR(1) buttons.
• Once you are done:
– Click on the Scanner class and type ExpressionScanner.
– Click on the Parser class and type ExpressionParser.
• press either Compiler LR(1) or Compiled LALR(1) buttons.

Should now be:

• Edit the definition the pane below the compile LR(1) buttons.
• Once you are done:
– Type ExpressionParser and return in the text field left of Parser:.
• press either Compiler LR(1) or Compiled LALR(1) buttons.

There are a couple other things in the tutorial at the very start that
didn't add up. I can send an annotated pdf if that is of any help

Yes, that would be very helpfull!

Thanks,

Thierry

Thanks!!