Hi Sean & Mariano,

On 16 November 2017 at 00:21, Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com> wrote:
> Alistair Grant wrote
>> I'm glad (and relieved :-)) to hear that it is working.
>>
>> Would you mind sending the modified command path that you're using so
>> I can update the code?  (I guess that it is just removing the
>> backspaces, but just in case...).
>
> That is correct…
>
> OSSUnixSubprocess new
>         command: '/Applications/Google Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google
> Chrome';
>         arguments: #('--user-data-dir=/tmp/pharo/GoogleChrome/debugSession'
> '--remote-debugging-port=9222');
>         run.

Thanks for the confirmation.  I'll update the package soon(ish).

On 16 November 2017 at 12:16, Mariano Martinez Peck
<marianop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, OSSubprocess wont interpret, not expand anything. If you want to use
> shell, then you have to use #shellCommand: or #shell:command:  (see its
> senders for test examples)

Sigh... The code originally just called system().  When I wanted to be
able to terminate the chrome process I switched to OSSubprocess.  The
linux paths happen to not have spaces in them, and I didn't even think
of this.  Sorry about that.

Cheers,
Alistair