Report period: 24 November 2017 to 8 December 2017

*  20734-Nested-Structures-using-Platform-longs-fails
     >> Adding implementation of platform dependent longs in
FFIExternalStructureReferenceHandle.

     >> Fixes
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20734/Nested-Structures-using-Platform-longs-fails

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20734
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/519
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/519/files

      Thanks to tesonep

*  20847 Super setUp need to be called in various test classes (Part 2)
     >> - call super setUp in HiNodesAndLinksIteratorWithOneLinkModelTest
     >> - call super setUp in GuideTest
     >> - call super setUp in SMTPClientTest
     >> - call super setUp in SocketStreamTest
     >> - call super setUp in SocketTest
     >> - call super setUp in ZipArchiveTest
     >> - call super setUp in TonelRepositoryTest
     >> - call super setUp in SlotMethodRecompilationTest
     >> - call super setUp in SmalllintManifestCheckerTest
     >> - call super setUp in OmSessionStoreNameStrategyTest
     >> - call super setUp in PharoBootstrapRuleTest
     >> - call super setUp in PharoIssueTest
     >> - call super setUp in PharoTutorialTestGoOnMockTutorial
     >> - call super setUp in PharoTutorialTestNavigation
     >> - call super setUp in UUIDGeneratorTest
     >> - call super setUp in TestObjectsAsMethods
     >> - call super setUp in TutorialPlayerTestWithMockTutorial
     >> - call super setUp in PNGReadWriterTest
     >> - call super setUp in PragmaTest
     >> - call super setUP in QuotedPrintableMimeConverterTest
     >> - call super setUP in RandomTest
     >> - call super setUP in RectangleTest
     >> - call super setUP in RecursionStopperTest
     >> - call super setUp in ResumableTestFailureTestCase
     >> - call super setUp in MTDependencyTest
     >> - call super setUp in MTDevelopmentWorkfowTestWithXMLParser
     >> - call super setUp in NautilusTest
     >> - call super setUp in NautilusUITest
     >> - call super setUp in SimpleTestResourceTestCase
     >> - call super setUp in SUnitTest
     >> - call super setUp in SimpleTestResource
     >> - call super setUp in GTDebuggerSmokeTest
     >> - call super setUp in GTPlaygroundBasicTest
     >> - call super setUp in GTSpotterCandidatesListTest
     >> - call super setUp in ZdcPluginSSLSessionTest
     >> - call super setUp in ZnStaticFileServerDelegateTests
     >> - call super setUp in ZnStaticFileServerDelegateTests
     >> - call super setUp in GLMAnnouncementPropagationTest
     >> - call super setUp in GLMAnnouncerTest
     >> - call super setUp in GLMExplicitBrowserCopyTest
     >> - call super setUp in GLMPagerModelTest
     >> - call super setUp in GLMUpdateMorphicTest
     >> - call super setUp in GLMPagerMorphTest

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20847/Super-setUp-need-to-be-called-in-various-test-classes-Part-2

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20847 Super setUp
need to be called in various test classes (Part 2)
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/593
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/593/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20840 Super setUp need to be called in various test classes (Part 1)
     >> - call super setUp in AbstractNautilusUITest
     >> - call super setUp in AndreasSystemProfilerTest
     >> - call super setUp in ArrayTest
     >> - call super setUp in AssociationTest
     >> - call super setUp in ASTCacheResetTest
     >> - call super setUp in BagTest
     >> - call super setUp in Base64MimeConverterTest
     >> - call super setUp in BuilderManifestTest
     >> - call super setUp in CairoUTF8ConverterTest
     >> - call super setUp in ChangesBrowserTest
     >> - call super setUp in ChangeSetClassChangesTest
     >> - call super setUp in ClassRenameFixTest
     >> - call super setUp in ClassTest
     >> - call super setUp in TraitsResource
     >> - call super setUp in CollectionValueHolderTest
     >> - call super setUp in CommandLineArgumentsTest
     >> - call super setUp in CopyVisitorTest
     >> - call super setUp in FreeTypeCacheTest
     >> - call super setUp in HashAndEqualsTestCase
     >> - call super setUp in HeapTest
     >> - call super setUp in SortedCollectionTest
     >> - call super setUp in SortHierarchicallyTest
     >> - call super setUp in SetTest
     >> - call super setUp in StackTest
     >> - call super setUp in StringTest
     >> - call super setUp in SymbolTest
     >> - call super setUp in FloatArrayTest
     >> - call super setUp in SHStyleElementTest
     >> - call super setUp in HistoryIteratorTest
     >> - call super setUp in IntervalTest
     >> - call super setUp in OrderedCollectionTest
     >> - call super setUp in LazyTabGroupTest
     >> - call super setUp in MatrixTest
     >> - call super setUp in RPackageTestCase
     >> - call super setUp in ScheduleTest
     >> - call super setUp in SendsDeprecatedMethodToGlobalRuleTest
     >> - call super setUp in MorphTest
     >> - call super setUp in MorphicEventHandlerTest
     >> - call super setUp in MorphicAdapterTest
     >> - call super setUp in MorphicUIBugTest
     >> - call super setUp in CircleMorphTest

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20840 Super setUp
need to be called in various test classes (Part 1)
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/590
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/590/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20838 Super setUp need to be called in System-SessionManager package tests
     >> - call super setUp in SessionErrorHandlingTest
     >> - call super setUp in SessionManagerRegistrationTest
     >> - call super setUp in SessionManagerUnregistrationTest

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20838/Super-setUp-need-to-be-called-in-System-SessionManager-package-tests

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20838 Super setUp
need to be called in System
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/588
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/588/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20839 Super setUp need to be called in NECompletion-Tests
     >> - call super setUp in NECControllerTest
     >> - call super setUp in NECOverrideModelTest
     >> - call super setUp in NECUntypedModelTest
     >>
     >> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20839/

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20839 Super setUp
need to be called in NECompletion
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/589
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/589/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20826 Super setup need to be called in DependencyAnalyser tests
     >> - call super setUp in DADependencyCheckerTest
     >> - call super setUp in DAMessageSendAnalyzerTest
     >> - call super setUp in DAPackageCycleDetectorTest (with some
formatting cleanups in setUp)
     >> - call super setUp in DAPackageCycleTest
     >> - call super setUp in DAPackageDependencyTest
     >> - call super setUp in DAPackageDependencyWrapperTest
     >> - call super setUp in DAPackageRelationGraphDiffTest
     >> - call super setUp in DAPackageRelationGraphTest (with some
formatting cleanups in setUp)
     >> - call super setUp in DAPackageTest (with some formatting
cleanups in setUp)
     >> - call super setUp in DATarjanAlgorithmTest (with some
formatting cleanups in setUp)
     >> Also add some tags to to better categorize the test classes in
package "Tool-Dependency-Analyse-Test"

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20826 Super setup
need to be called in DependencyAnalyser tests
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/579
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/579/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20791-World-menu-help-not-shown-in-the-menu
     >> Set balloonText after the spec's help.

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20791
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/575
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/575/files

      Thanks to luque

*  20830 Super setup need to be called in Monticello tests and other
cleanups (comments, tags)

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20830/Super-setup-need-to-be-called-in-Monticello-tests-and-other-cleanups-comments-tags

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20830 Super setup
need to be called in Monticello tests and other cleanups (comments,
tags)
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/583
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/583/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20816 Typo in DateAndTimeEpochTest and DateAndTimeUnixEpochTest tearDown
     >> fix typo

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20816/Typo-in-DateAndTimeEpochTest-and-DateAndTimeUnixEpochTest-tearDown

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20816 Typo in
DateAndTimeEpochTest and DateAndTimeUnixEpochTest tearDown
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/572
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/572/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20822 Cleanup AbstractKeymappingTest
     >> - override #isAbstract as it is an abstract test superclass
     >> - call super setUp
     >> - call super tearDown
     >> - set default to nil in tearDown to avoid further referencing

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20822 Cleanup
AbstractKeymappingTest
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/577
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/577/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20820 Better formatting of TestSuite setUp
     >> - one blank instead of two
     >> - format to be more readable

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20820/Better-formatting-of-TestSuite-setUp

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20820 Better
formatting of TestSuite setUp
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/574
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/574/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20825 Super setUp need to be called in Opal Compiler tests
     >> - call super setUp in OCBytecodeDecompilerTest
     >> - call super setUp in OCClosureCompilerTest
     >> - call super setUp in OCCompilerExceptionTest
     >> - call super setUp in OCCompilerNotifyingTest
     >> - call super setUp in OCCompilerTest

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20825 Super setUp
need to be called in Opal Compiler tests
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/578
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/578/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20819 Fix variable assignment in RBScanner>>stripComment

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20819/Fix-variable-assignment-in-RBScanner-stripComment

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20819 Fix variable
assignment in RBScanner>>stripComment
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/573
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/573/files

      Thanks to astares

*  Fix potential dangling reference to a released FT_Face
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20776/Potential-dangling-ref-to-freed-FT_Face

     >> Technical details:
     >>
     >> A cairo_font_face could still be referenced from external heap
and further used.
     >> Thus we must NOT release the FT_Face until the external
reference count drops to 1.

     >> Thus the CairoFontFace is not a good place for retaining a
strong reference to the FT2Face, because the reference will vanish as
soon as the Smalltalk object is garbage collected, while some external
cairo_font_face still point on it.
     >> It's better to have the strong reference in the executor, and
avoid garbageCollecting the executor while there are external
references to the resource data...

     >> The solution is to use a specific CairoFontFaceExecutor.
     >> If the resource is shared, then we have no other choice than
regularly polling the ref count in a new Process.
     >> This process must stop whenever the session change.
     >>
     >> Please review carefully and pass some tests.

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/Fix potential
dangling reference to a released FT_Face
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/565
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/565/files

      Thanks to nicolas-cellier-aka-nice

*  20821 Remove unused ivar from RBKeywordToken and RBIdentifierToken
     >> Remove
     >> - unused ivar stopPosition in RBIdentifierToken and
     >>  - unused ivar stopPosition in RBKeywordToken

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20821/Remove-unused-ivar-from-RBKeywordToken-and-RBIdentifierToken

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20821 Remove unused
ivar from RBKeywordToken and RBIdentifierToken
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/576
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/576/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20828 Super setup need to be called in Versionner tests
     >> - call super setUp in MBAbstractTest
     >> - call super setUp in MBPackageInfoTest

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20828/Super-setup-need-to-be-called-in-Versionner

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20828 Super setup
need to be called in Versionner tests
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/581
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/581/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20829 Super setup need to be called in Spec tests
     >> - call super setUp in MorphicLabelAdapterTest
     >> - call super setUp in MorphicTreeAdapterTest
     >> - call super setUp in SpecInterpreterTest
     >> - call super setUp in SpecTestCase

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20829/Super-setup-need-to-be-called-in-Spec-tests

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20829 Super setup
need to be called in Spec tests
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/582
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/582/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20827 Super setUp need to be called RBParseTreeRewriterTest and
RBParseTreeSearcherTest
     >> - call super setUp in RBParseTreeRewriterTest
     >> - call super setUp in RBParseTreeSearcherTest

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20827 Super setUp
need to be called RBParseTreeRewriterTest and RBParseTreeSearcherTest
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/580
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/580/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20814 Add release check that we have no protocols left without methods
     >> Check that we have no protocols left without methods

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20814/Add-release-check-that-we-have-no-protocols-left-without-methods

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20814 Add release
check that we have no protocols left without methods
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/570
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/570/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20815 Add a release test ensuring that there are no empty packages in the i
     >> Add a release test ensuring that there are no empty packages
in the image left

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20815/Release-check-so-that-we-have-no-empty-packages-left

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20815 Add a release
test ensuring that there are no empty packages in the i
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/571
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/571/files

      Thanks to astares

*
20786-halt-messages-are-not-highlighted-in-red-as-the-other-flavours-of-halt-messages
     >> Added haltIfNil to the selectors to be highlighted by HaltIconStyler.
     >> Changed the structure of the shouldStyleNode method's code to
increase clarity.

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20786
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/569
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/569/files

      Thanks to dupriezt

*  20781-update-to-iceberg-064
     >> closes issue #20781

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20781
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/560
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/560/files

      Thanks to estebanlm

*
20793-During-Bootstrap-if-a-baseline-installation-fails-it-should-cancel-the-process
     >> This PR introduces two changes to handle the errors during the
bootstrap:

     >> 1. The Whole process now has a timeout of 60 minutes.
     >> 2. After initializing the world in BaselineOfMorphic the
UIManager is restored to the correct UIManager depending the system
state. If it is headless then the NonInteractiveManager is used,
otherwise the MorphicUIManager.

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20793
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/567
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/567/files

      Thanks to tesonep

*  20800-do-not-open-welcome-window-for-now

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20800/do-not-open-welcome-window-for-now

     >> do not open the welcome window

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20800
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/568
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/568/files

      Thanks to pavel-krivanek

*
20786-halt-messages-are-not-highlighted-in-red-as-the-other-flavours-of-halt-messages
     >> Created HaltColonIconStylerClass, to style `halt:` message
nodes with red highlighting in code browsers.

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20786
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/564
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/564/files

      Thanks to dupriezt

*  20782-CompiledCode-misses-an-abstract-sourcePointer-method
     >> introduced CompiledCode>>sourcePointer as an abstract method

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20782
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/561
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/561/files

      Thanks to LucFabresse

*  -20785/Fix-the-names-of-uploaded-bootstrap-zip-files

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20785/Fix-the-names-of-uploaded-bootstrap-zip-files

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/563
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/563/files

      Thanks to pavel-krivanek

*  20783-upload-temporary-building-files-into-a-separate-repository

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20783/upload-temporary-building-files-into-a-separate-repository

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20783
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/562
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/562/files

      Thanks to pavel-krivanek

*  20777-Fix-instVarAt-instVarAt-put-comment

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20777/Fix-instVarAt-instVarAt-put-comment

http://forum.world.st/Problem-with-primitive-instVarAt-instVarAt-put-what-should-we-do-td5036631.html

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20777
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/559
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/559/files

      Thanks to clementbera

*  20772 - Unused temps in MBConfigurationInfo, MethodDictionaryTest,...
     >> Fix unused temps in
     >>
     >> MethodDictionaryTest>>#testIdentityKeyAtNonExistantValueReturnsFailBlock
     >> MBConfigurationInfo>>#buildStringOrText
     >> MBPackageInfo>>#versions
     >> MCFileTreeRepository class>>#parseName:extension:
     >> MCWorkingCopyBrowser>>#addRepositoryToPackage
     >> MethodDictionaryTest>>#testGrowPreservesElements

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20772
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/557
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/557/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20745-cleanup-unused-methods-OCOptimizedBlockScope
     >> cleanup unused methods OCOptimizedBlockScope

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20745/cleanup-unused-methods-OCOptimizedBlockScope

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20745
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/556
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/556/files

      Thanks to MarcusDenker

*  20700-translateToUTC-does-not-work-on-Month-and-Year
     >> 20700 translateToUTC does not work on Month and Year
     >>
     >> Update Year>>starting:duration: and Month>>starting:duration:
to keep the supplied DateAndTime's offset.

     >> Add automated tests to Year, Month and Week to confirm correct
operation.

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20700
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/545
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/545/files

      Thanks to akgrant43

*  20770-Open-WelcomeHelp-window-at-startup

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20770/Open-WelcomeHelp-window-at-startup

     >> open WelcomeHelp on startup

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20770
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/555
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/555/files

      Thanks to pavel-krivanek

*  20769-DateAndTime-now-returns-summer-time-in-winter-France-time-zone

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20769/DateAndTime-now-returns-summer-time-in-winter-France-time-zone

     >> add missing startup list registrations

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20769
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/553
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/553/files

      Thanks to pavel-krivanek

*  19304-anyOne-comment-should-be-improved
     >> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/19304/
     >>
     >> improve #anyOne comment

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/19304
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/552
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/552/files

      Thanks to pavel-krivanek

*  20768-remove-GLMWatcherMorphicTest
     >> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20768/remove-GLMWatcherMorphicTest
     >>
     >> remove GLMWatcherMorphicTest

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20768
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/551
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/551/files

      Thanks to pavel-krivanek

*  20738 dictionarystore string generates incorrect source code when a
negative number is in values

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20738
dictionarystore string generates incorrect source code when a negative
number is in values
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/538
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/538/files

      Thanks to juliendelplanque

*  20767-Decrease-retry-times-for-failing-jobs

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20767/Decrease-retry-times-for-failing-jobs

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20767
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/550
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/550/files

      Thanks to pavel-krivanek

*  20758-Slot-should-have-explicit-property-definingClass2
     >> definingClass is added to Slot.
     >> It is initialized in ClassDescription>>superclass:layout:
     >> SlotIntegrationTest>>testSlotsAreInitializedWithDefiningAnonimousClass
covers that initialization is performed.

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20758/Slot-should-have-explicit-property-definingClass

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20758
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/543
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/543/files

      Thanks to dionisiydk

*  20747-Date-comparisons-without-time-zone
     >> 20747 Date comparisons without time zone
     >>
     >> Add time zone independent comparisons to Date.

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20747
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/544
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/544/files

      Thanks to akgrant43

*  20766-Increase-priority-of-FreeType-initialization

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20766/Increase-priority-of-FreeType-initialization

     >> increase priority of FreeType initialization

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20766
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/548
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/548/files

      Thanks to pavel-krivanek

*
20699-Convenience-method-for-creating-typed-buffers-to-pass-by-ref-through-FFI-

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20699/Convenience-method-for-creating-typed-buffers-to-pass-by-ref-through-FFI

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20699
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/508
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/508/files

      Thanks to estebanlm

*  20759 Unused temps in Metacello classes
     >> Fix unused temps
     >>
     >> MetacelloMCProjectSpec>>#determineCurrentVersionForLoad
     >> MetacelloToolBox class>>#defaultTopic:for:
     >> MetacelloToolBox>>#commitBaselineOfMethod
     >> MetacelloToolBox>>#commitMethod

MetacelloToolBox>>#updateVersionMethodForVersion:projectAttributes:updateProjects:updatePackages:versionSpecsDo:
     >> MetacelloToolBoxConstructor>>#extractSymbolicVersionSpecsFor:
     >> MetacelloVersionSpec>>#configMethodOn:last:indent:
     >> MetacelloMCVersion>>#executeLoadFromArray:
     >> MetacelloMCVersionValidator>>#validateProjectVersionLoad:loads:
     >> MetacelloMemberListSpec>>#mergeSpec:
     >> MetacelloPackageSpec>>#currentPackageLoaded:notLoaded:using:
     >> MetacelloPackageSpec>>#mergeSpec:
     >> MetacelloProject>>#version:
     >> MetacelloScriptEngine>>#lookupProjectSpecFor:
     >> MetacelloSemanticVersionNumber class>>#fromString:forPattern:

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20759 Unused temps
in Metacello classes
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/546
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/546/files

      Thanks to astares

*  20763 ExternalAddress>>finalize should be in finalization protocol
     >> Put finalize into finalization category to satisfy
ProperMethodCategorizationTest

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/edit/20763/ExternalAddress-finalize-should-be-in-finalization-protocol

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20763
ExternalAddress>>finalize should be in finalization protocol
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/547
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/547/files

      Thanks to astares

*
20061-Explicit-isAbstract-is-needed-instead-of-using-hasAbstractMethods-in-tools2

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20061/Explicit-isAbstract-is-needed-instead-of-using-hasAbstractMethods-in-tools

     >> Few things are done:
     >> - Behavior and friends define isAbstract method with optimized logic.
     >> It gives 50 milliseconds for the test:
     >> [50 timesRepeat: [ PluggableTextMorph isAbstract]] timeToRun.
     >> 50 items is much more then we able to see in browser class
list. So it should not affect browser speed.
     >> - BehaviorTest>>testIsAbstract
     >> - CompiledMethod>>isAbstract is now take into account traits
explicit and implicit requirement.
     >> - Nautilus uses #isAbstract instead of hasAbstractMethods to
mark abstract classes

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20061
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/541
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/541/files

      Thanks to dionisiydk

*  20740-Work-Needed-isAbstract-not-working-correctly-on-64bit
     >> Fixed markerOrNil to work on both bytecode sets for 64 bits and 32 bits.
     >>
     >> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20740

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20740
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/537
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/537/files

      Thanks to clementbera

*  20176-Error-in-ByteArraybooleanAt
     >> Fix ByteArray>>#booleanAt: to actually return true when the
byte at the querried position in the ByteArray is a non-zero integer

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20176
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/539
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/539/files

      Thanks to dupriezt

*
20756-Secondary-selections-are-dark-after-switch-to-the-white-theme-in-Pharo-7

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20756/Secondary-selections-are-dark-after-switch-to-the-white-theme-in-Pharo-7

     >> change default secondary selection color

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20756
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/540
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/540/files

      Thanks to pavel-krivanek

*  20690-assertequals
     >> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20690/assert-equals
     >>
     >> - swap actual and experted sides in comparig inside assert:equals:
     >> - deprecate assert:descriptionBlock:

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20690
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/533
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/533/files

      Thanks to pavel-krivanek

*  20729-Monticello-history-browser-should-enable-diffing-with-parent
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20729/Monticello-history-browser-should-enable-diffing-with-parent
     >> Such option is really handy when cherry picking changes from
other branches
     >> Pick the implementation from Squeak (fbs, eem) and adapt to Pharo

      Issue URL: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20729
      PR URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/513
      Diff URL: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/513/files

      Thanks to nicolas-cellier-aka-nice