Thanks to all your feedback, the Pharo Quick Start guide gets better and
better. Now, the reader will *really* see how easy Pharo is by the end of
the second section. The rest of the guide deals with the System Browser.

I'm very happy about this because I keep hearing crapola from JavaScript
developers saying how low the entry barrier for JavaScript is (everybody has
a web browser; all you need is a text editor and you can see immediate
results). I wanted to drive home the point that the entry barrier for Pharo
is exceptionally low, too.

And it's just as low as for Elixir, Julia, Nim, Racket, and other languages
I've recently tried.

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2 wrote