Hi,

with Voyage you can already use easy persistence in an OO way - with tiny
(P)UnQlite up to Mongo.

Check https://github.com/pharo-nosql

Or you use Gemstone.

For a full Magma version on Pharo:
I doubt that will happen as Chris Muller was and still is more oriented towards
Squeak as
development platform. He is the author of Magma and beside the port it would
cost him
(or anyone who would do such a port) more effort to maintain another Pharo
specific version.

But maybe a Pharo client for a Squeak based Magma server is possible - with a
Voyage wrapper.

Bye
T.