Hi,

I wonder why first and last name are not good enough. I have found the
model clear and privacy aware. Such image id is complemented with remote
credentials in remote repositories (SmalltalkHub, GitHub, etc) and I
deploy distinct images for distinct projects or releases (which is now
easier with PharoLauncher), so I fail to see other use cases.

Cheers,

Offray