Hello,

The Sunit-Debugger does a stack search on startup to find the test related
exception.

It might be good to do it better, especially as the debug process starts from
the exception
I might be a good idea to actually keep a reference to it.

Would there be any downside of Exception>>debug passing a reference to the
Debugger?

        Marcus