Hi Hernán,

I think that LeanPub model[1] has a lot of sense for open source tech
and its publications. As they say in their introductory videos in the
home page[2][3], it will allow the author to improve the fitness between
book as a product and audience as a market and there is a long history
from "serial fiction". I certainly would like to test some of such ideas
in the case of Grafoscopio powered publications, like the Data Driven
Journalist Handbook[4] and some other booklets, for the next semester.

[1] https://leanpub.com/
[2] https://youtu.be/ozO0kOnqmyA
[3] https://youtu.be/ozO0kOnqmyA?t=831
[4] http://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/mapeda/