Hi,

i think just doing

e html: '<some html>'

also works.

Elements should not be instantiated like you do, there is an interface
for each element that can be called on "e".

e div, e html:, e h1:, etc. The interface instantiates the right class
behind.

You can find this somewhere in the core classes, but i don"t remember
where and i can't check right now.

Steven.

--
kloum.io