Hi,

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 4:21 PM, Arturo Zambrano <arturo.zambr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>  Q1
>   Is there a way of adding page headers/footers in pillar?
>   header = image + short legend.
>   footer = line  + section name +  page number.

In html generation or pdf generation?

Usually all this is handled by the latex/html templates.

>   Q2
>    My plan is to use Pillar programmatically, are you aware of some
> projects that use Pillar in that way?  Most of the documentation I found is
> regarding Pillar syntax.
>  The testcases are good examples, but I would like to see something more
> complex if possible.

There is ecstatic that is a little project that uses pillar programatically

https://github.com/guillep/ecstatic/

Otherwise, I'd recommend to use the latest pillar version in this branch:

https://github.com/pillar-markup/pillar/tree/newpipeline

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer